|Nicki Minaj Look|
- Start off with a clean face and dab concealer in areas where needed. After adding your necessary amount of concealer use your foundation and set it with powder.
- Prime your eyes with a product such as Urban Decay's Primer Potion so your make-up stays on throughout the day. Then use a soft white color on the brow bone and create a very defined highlight.
- Once you have finsihed defining your highlight cover the rest of your lid in an eyeshadow shade that is about 1-2 shades lighter than your natural skin tone.
- Now that you are done with the eyeshadow, use black liguid liner to create a thick line right along your lash line stopping at the end of your eye. Also line your waterline and tightline if desired.
- Curl your lashes with an eyelash curler then coat them with jet black mascara. Afterwards apply big fake lashes to make your eyes and lashes pop, they definitely create the Nicki Minaj vibe. However, the eyelashes are not required for the look.
- Take a pink blush, suck in your cheeks and contour you face into your temples.
- Lastly take a nude lip liner and line your lips before adding a pink gloss coating over your lips.