Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Breakdown: Pencil, Liquid, Marker Oh My !

Liquid, pencil, maker, ughhh! Finding an eyeliner that works for you can be challenging when there are so many choices out there, so here is the break down for each type.
Liquid Eyeliner
Liquid eyeliner creates very percise lines and requires a steady. Usually beginning make-up users are not very good at applying liquid eyeliner so it is a skill that will take some practice. Liquid eyeliner us
the best at cresting the perfect cat eye wether you want it small or to the extreme. I suggest using the
E.L.F. liquid eyeliner because it is very inexpensive, ($1-$3!) and is a quality product that last a long time.
Coffee
Pencil Eyeliner
Pencil eyeliner seems a bit scary at first, I feel as if I am going to jab a pncil point into my eye. However, after opening the packaging you realize the point is actually much creamier and glides across the eyelid. I suggest pencil eyeliner to make-up newbies and everyone else. Pencil liner is great at creating thick and thin lines and once you get the hang of it you can easily make cat eyes. Pencil liner can also go in your tight lines of your eyes which other types of eyeliners usually can't do. E.L.F also has great pencil liners but to me they are very small so instead I buy longer pencils from brand like NYC and Wet N' Wild.
Coffee
Marker/Pen Liner
Marker/liner is a combination of pencil and liquid liner. It holds and glides like pencil while creating percise lines like liquid liner. The marker/pen liner is great for anyone who wants the best of both worlds and to skip the learning process of each individual liner. The only cons for marker/penn line is that if the top is left off a bit too long, the maker will dry out. I have only tried E.L.F's marker eyeliner in brown and it did create a natural, percise line that I loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)